Thursday, May 25, 2006

More Liquors flow for City Beautiful "The Chandigarh

Chandigarh May 25:-The U.T. Excise and Taxation Department has invitedapplications for the grant of 36 more retail sale licnses of countryliquor (L-14A) for the remaining period of the financial year 2006-07.The outlets have been categorized in two categories. In A categorylicence fee will be Rs.40.00 lacs and annual quota 57908-9375 PL in eachlicense, while for category B it will be Rs.25.00 lacs and 36193 PLrespectively.The Department has asked the applicants to apply on or before June 6 by5.00 pm. The draw of lots shall take place on June 7, 2006 from 9.00 amonwards at Tagore Theatre, Sector 18 in the presence of the applicantswho wish to be present on that day.Successful applicants would be required to deposit 30% license fee on thedate of draw of lots on the spot and remaining 70% in two installments of40% by 30th June and 30% by 30th September, 2006. In case of companies100% license fee shall be payable within 24 hours of the grant oflicense.The Administration release stated that the detailed information regardingvarious levies on liquor, terms and conditions of the licenses etc. andprescribed application form could be obtained from the office ofAssistant Excise and Taxation Commissioner, U.T., Chandigarh on anyworking day between 09:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M..Category A(License fee Rs. 40 lacs and Annual Quota 57908-9375 PL in each license)One license each in Sector 17 (All Over), Sector-22 (facing Sector 17),Sector- 40 (Internal Market), Sector- 35 (facing Sector- 34), Hallomajra(on Dakshin Marg), Manimajra (on Kalka Road-between Durga Nursery andHousing board chowk both sides), Manimajra (on Kalka Road-beyond housingboard chowk towards Panchkula both sides), Jagatpura road/Sector 48, Sector-46 (on Sector 45/46 dividing road). Raipur Khurd (on Ambala Road)and Sector 55/56 (On Dara Studio Road).Category B(License fee Rs. 25 lacs and Annual Quota 36193 PL in each license)One license each in Sector- 20 (on Dakshin Marg), Ind. Area, Phase-I(Near CTU Workshop), Ind. Area Phase-I (Near MW Market/Fire Station),Ram Darbar Colony, Sector- 28 (Internal Market), Sector-30 (InternalMarket), Sector – 31 (Internal Market and on Sec-31-Ind. Area, Phase-II dividing road both sides), Sector- 32 (Internal Market), Sector- 37(Internal Market), Sector- 47 (Internal Market), Sector -49/50/PCARoad, Kajheri (in Village Abadi), Sector 53/54/Madanpur Road, Dhanas(on Mullanpur Road), Manimajra (Near Housing board chowk towards Sector7/18 Panchkula both sides, Manimajra (in Town), Raipur Kalan (NearHarmilap Nagar Baltana), Raipur Kalan (Near Ind. Area-II, Panchkula),Kishangarh, Khuda Alisher/Sector-1 (Near Rajindera Park), KhudaAlisher/Sector-1 (on Kansal –Karoan Road back side PAP Complex),Kaimbala, Makhan Majra (Not on Dakshin Marg), Sector 22 (FacingSector-35), Sector 44 (Internal Market).
Chandigarh Desk
abcnewsnetwork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABC NEWS NETWORK WORLD LIVE
International